Sam Baxter – sambaxterart – has very kindly sent me these photographs of my work from the above event. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this event Sam!
Big huge thanks to all of you in the Fun A Day Dundee team for all the hard work you put into this event. It was an absolute pleasure to take part.
Here are a few more photographs of the fun I had. Enjoy!
- Experimenting with 4mm hook and DK weight cotton.
- Different ideas, quintuple treble, Irish net grounds, Irish net fill-ins.
- Work vertically or horizontally?
- Been worked up and rattled down a few times before reasonably happy with these two different sides.
- A few problems to solve still.